My word for 2018:
My Choice

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 31- Finale

I can hardly believe January is gone already! 
Since I started photographing more seriously, I have noticed that I am always scanning my surroundings for stuff  that needs to be photographed, so in that way I have been mindful for quite a while. But the added depth of writing something down too has been an amazing journey. I was invited to join The River Of Stones by Laura Hegfield at Creativity IS a Spiritual Practice, and I will be forever grateful that she sent me that invitation. (I recommend that you check out her blog as it is so wonderful!) 
I have met new bloggers with brilliant blogs, and I have had so many kind and wonderful comments on my small stones. Thank you so much, all of you!

I am writing this in the lobby of the W Hotel in Barcelona, Spain. This hotel is so visually amazing that I could write many small stones here, but not now. In a few minutes we will grab a taxi and board the MSC Fantasia. For the next 11 days I won't have much internet access, and I haven't for the last 3 days either, so there are some blogs that I am not up to date on commenting on. I'll get back to you :-) 

3 comments:

J Cosmo Newbery said...

Colour me 'green'! Have a great trip.

Thanks for sharing your stones.

Freya Pickard said...

Just wanted to let you know that I've nominated your site for The Versatile Blogger Award! To find out what to do, click here
http://purehaiku.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html
Freya

teri said...

Dearest Inger- I am so glad to have shared January Writing Small Stones. I am like you in that I have been scanning the world for images for a very long time. But now that I have found Small Stones I am now looking for images and something more. I have really enjoyed finding you and your blogs. And I hope your vacation has been wonderful!! xo teri