When I went through my list of e-mails after getting home from my holiday, a wonderful surprise was waiting for me in one of them.
Freya Pickard of the Pure Haiku and the Dragonscale Clippings blogs had nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you soooo much for thinking of me, Freya!
There are a few rules that go along with the award:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 5 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Here are seven facts that you probably
don't not know about me:
1. I can't stand exercising.
2. I love transitioning from night to day by having my morning coffee with a hot bath.
3. I am a strict purse organizer. I can't handle having things just lying loose in my purse.
4. My diet consists of low carb/high fat food. I feel good and I'm loosing weight.
5. I love red wine.
6. My camera is with me 24/7.
7. I had never written anything before I started blogging, and discovered that I love writing.
My nominees are, in a random order:
Louise @ The Sacred Cave
Kittie @ Kittie's Stories
Teri @ A Small Stone Gathering
Gemma @ Gemma's Earth Gems
Karen @ Something Written
I'll be around shortly to inform you all about the nominations, and I hope everyone who reads this will also visit these awesome blogs!