My word for 2018:
My Choice

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Returning to my passion - jewelry


Last week I received a phone call, and I was presented with a challenge: would I exhibit my jewelry in Bømlo Kunstlag's (Bømlo Art Association) Christmas Exhibition during the last 1,5 weeks of November? 
Wow - I have very little stock, but it was such a great challenge, so I said YES !
So for the next 3 weeks I'll be living in my studio, doing what I love: create jewelry.
This was indeed the nudge I needed.

It feels good to be back in the studio. It feels good to know that creativity and the techniques are still in my head and in my hands, just waiting for me to let them emerge.

My first new pieces are exercises, to let me reconnect with the metal. They speak to me, and I sense that they will be staying with me.
Tomorrow I continue with pieces that can go to the exhibition.







No comments: