My word for 2018:
My Choice

Tuesday, April 07, 2015

April Love 2015. Day 7. What nourishes me

My 2 grandsons are my heart and soul. I love spending time with them, now often with a bit of a bittersweet feeling because my husband won't get to see them grow up, and they won't get to know him. 
My husband's death last October threw me completely out. We were married for over 33 years. I have lost my soulmate, best friend, the love of my life. My biggest supporter and fan of my artwork, my hiking and travel companion.
There are so many things I have to learn how to do on my own now. it is such lonely work.
I have very few friends close by, so my online community is very important to me. 
Art nourishes me. I make silver jewelry. i draw, write and photograph.
I love spending time in nature, especially by the ocean.
Travel nourishes me. Seeing new places, meeting old and new friends.
I dropped out of most of these activities when Sigve died. I have managed to keep up hiking in nature and photography.
I need to ease my way back into what I know works for me. 


No comments: